Single breasted trench with button closure and hidden placket. Technical gabardine. Removable zip-out warmer. Integrated Twaron body armor.
We provide the highest quality body armor and most discreet personal protection products on the market today. These American made products are designed to serve the needs of security professionals as well as discerning civilian clientele, including celebrities, political figures, business executives, media professionals, and contractors.
Experienced tailors carefully design, cut, and sew each custom bulletproof garment to provide the perfect balance between protection, comfort and style. All apparel utilizes soft body armor technology, consisting of highly advanced fibers that are either tightly woven or layered into a fabric-like material. Each ballistic panel is comprised of multiple layers of this material.
Minimizing weight and maximizing comfort and maneuverability, without compromising protection is our primary objective. The ballistic material used for these products is approximately ten times stronger than steel. It is not only ultra lightweight but extraordinarily tough, with superior visco-elastic properties, helping minimize blunt trauma impact from high-load strain-rate velocities. Other important properties of the ballistic material include:
- High resistance to chemicals, water, and UV light
- Excellent vibration damping
- Low dielectric constant makes it virtually transparent to radar
- Light enough to float
- Highly resistant to flex fatigue
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Low coefficient of friction
Each armored garment consists of four independent panels and a liner. The liner is built directly into the garment and has four pockets that comfortably accommodate the four ballistic panels. Once all four panels are incorporated into the garment the wearer has full front, back, and side protection, thus minimizing the threat of injury to vital organs.
The four ballistic panels can readily be inserted or removed from the garment, giving the user has total freedom to wear their custom tailored apparel with or without the armor. This provides several advantages:
1. Adaptation: The ballistic panel can be removed in seconds, therefore the user can quickly adapt to the occasion by wearing the garment with or without the armor.
2. Cleaning: The ease of removing the ballistic panels allows for easy and proper cleaning of the garment and liner.
3. Interchangeable: High-risk clients often will have several garments tailored for one set of armor. This allows the client to have an exchange of wardrobe, maintaining versatility and protection without compromising a covert profile.
4. Convenience: Unlike the traditional bulletproof vest, which needs to be strapped and adjusted every time it is put on, our “built in design” allows the user to be protected in seconds, just by simply putting on the garment.
Warning: Bulletproof clothing is only one part of a complete security plan. Clothing should be used to complement armored cars, bodyguards, and surveillance and communication equipment. No body armor is 100% bulletproof. By purchasing body armor from Argo-A Security you assume all risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold Argo-A Security liable in any way.
- Sizes: S (34-36), M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), XXL (50-52), XXXL (54-56)
- Colors: Black
- Choice of Armor (Protection):
- Level II (model AA75167-1): Defeats Pistol caliber 9mm, Subgun Mini Uzi, INGRAN 10 mm, 38 Super, 357 Magnum. This is the most common level of protection utilized in the law enforcement community. Argo-A Security recommends this level of protection most frequently for concealable wear.
- Level IIIA (model AA75167): Defeats sub-gun Uzi, MP 5,9, 44 Magnum SJHP. This is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor technology. It is heavier and thicker than Level II body armor since it utilizes more material. It has the highest blunt trauma protection rating in soft body armor.
- Stab/Ballistic Level II (model AA75167-2): Provides protection against thrusting attacks with streamlined and pointed objects such as Knives, Ice Picks, and Arrowheads, and defeats Pistol caliber 9mm, Subgun Mini Uzi, INGRAN 10 mm, 38 Super, and 357 Magnum.